It goes without saying that businesses tend to do business with partners that have a great 'fit' when commercial interest and serving communities are mutual. Businesses are also becoming attuned to the benefits achieving social impacts on top of delivering premium products and services and ROI.
If your business is looking for ways to exemplify your take on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), why not consider a novel way to give your CSR a greater voice by working with Stryder. Take advantage of our Sponsorship Program to generate greater brand awareness or regular reminders of your brand presence for your local businesses and communities that you serve.
What would the Stryder Sponsorship mean to your business?
- Brand exposure for a year where your business logo will be advertised on the vehicle panel(s) of your choice next to a trusted brand like Stryder
- Your brand will be advertised multiple times or 'Going Places' as far and wide depending on regularity or geographic reach of our vehicles
- Your logo will also be profiled on our website under 'Proud Sponsors' for a year
- The annual investment is likely to be equivalent to the cost of a monthly stationary electronic billboard in a shopping mall
- Knowledge that your investment is re-invested into the communities and sectors that both our organisations are passionate about
- The sponsorship can complement your social media activities / friendly competitions to win like 'Spot the mobile billboard and send your picture to win'
- You have a choice of 3 types of vehicle panels depending on frequency or geographic reach exposure required, refer to the table.
You might also like to consider hiring our vehicles for group trips - off site meetings, outings, or client trips with the opportunity for photo shoots with your sponsored vehicle.
Here are a few examples where Stryder is 'Going Places' with some of our great sponsors and partners:
Stryder has been successful in a CSR Community Grant with Transurban NSW. The grant has enabled increased brand visibility to the communities where both organisations service - Stryder in providing mobility access to its clients and for Transurban; in providing the quality road and toll infrastructure servicing communities in the corridors they reside in. This is a business partnership focused on a customer centric approach.
Another is our business partner Link Housing. Affordable accommodation and community transport are two key areas that form the essential fabric to the communities we serve. Having this partnership allows the organisations to mutually work on areas to transport their tenant residents living in the Sydney metro area.
Bizinet's Flyer Delivery Guys have been supportive of our Vehicle Sponsorship Program where they have taken a mobile billboard sponsorship for one of our three types of vehicles. We are grateful for their support.